Custom indicators, trading systems & commentaries soon available on AmiBroker web site

  • Subject: Custom indicators, trading systems & commentaries soon available on AmiBroker web site
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 20 May 2000 19:04:19 -0000

Hello Everyone,

Soon, an online AFL formula library will be available from AmiBroker's web site.
Anyone who want to contribute please contact me directly.
Also, if you don't feel strong in programing formulas but know some interesting
indicator or system (with detailed description) please don't hesitate to write to me.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko