Re: [amibroker] MAC for Amibroker (that's no junk food!)...

Hello, Michael:

On 10-Apr-00, michael.wilde@xxxx wrote:

> Unfortunately this indicator can not be used in AmiBroker:
> These EMAs have to be enbedded both in the chart.
> But additional lines cannot be shown in the mainchart and the
> custom charts only allow three charts, of which the third is plotted
> as a bar chart.

You can only add to the main chart the graph lines that are allowed in the
Preferences area.

> It would be nice, if the custom indicators would be able to plot min.
> three line charts (+ a bar chart). Envelopes would so be useable...

I asked for more graph lines and we got to use an unlimited number, since
version 3.15. Do you need those instructions? Check the AFL instructions, too.

I made up a "Multiple Moving Averages" indicator formula to see how this
worked out and the result is on my web site. The indicator is made up of
everyone's favourite, moving averages - actually, 12 of them! Check the
Feb/1998 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities for the complete
instructions.

Go to: http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley/Archives/MMA.html

I hope that helps you out.

--