Suggestions update

  • To: Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Suggestions update
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 5 Apr 2000 17:00:13 -0000

Hi, Tomasz:

This old message has two things in it which you may want.

You had asked, in the To-Do list, what fundamental features we want - here are
some old suggestions.

It also has information which you may want to add to the main guide. Maybe it
can save you some retyping, etc.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support