[amibroker] Re: daily update??

Hello, Ecran:

On 29-Mar-00, ercandevrim@xxxx wrote:

> But now, I don't know how to update daily data into Amibroker.
> The file I'm getting from my provider is with DAT (metastock daily
> data) extention,

Using a history file to update daily information is not very efficient, unless
that is your ONLY possible source of data. We need more details (for example,
for which country you need data), to help you better.

> Second question :
> Using my right mouse key I'm adding new indicator(s), but I can not
> close them. There is "hide, add "etc.
> but no "close" sub-menu for indicator window !?

Which version (IBM, Amiga) are you using?

Indicator windows of the Amiga version, including custom windows, do have a
"close window" gadget.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support