[amibroker] Re: Improve: groups list

Hi,

>[........]
>
> If we can't do this, the group order may/will end up being quite disorganised,
> with new group categories getting added using higher numbers. (I don't really
> like the idea of spreading out the groups with unused numbers between used
> ones. yeuck) If a lot of stocks are set to use one group number and the
> categories change, the old group setting will be incorrect until these stocks
> are changed.
Yes I know about this problem and it will be solved in future ;-)

> Also, setting a stock's group/market to a middle number (~128) number manually
> can take a lot of clicking;
Win32 version has combo-boxes for market/groups so you don't need to click several
times. Cycle gadgets are not that nice. I have tried some cycle-to-menu replacements
but .... they crashed with more than 200 items :-(

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko