[amibroker] Re: The most wanted feature

On 16-Feb-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> I just want to ask you, the subscribers of AmiBroker mailing list, about
> your own most wanted feature which you would like to see in AmiBroker
> in the near future.
> You are not limited by current todo list
> (http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/todo.html)
> or anything else, just say what is your favourite future enhancement.

> Curious about your picks,

Another small but desirable change, Tomasz, would be a "Cancel" button for the
"Load" workspace when there has been a change to the database. The requester
that follows, the one which asks if we would like to Save the changed database
or not, has no "Cancel" process, just a "yes or no".

--

The World of AmiBroker Support