[amibroker] Re: How get new quotations ?

Hello everyone,

> Can I import the qicken format in Amibroker to get new quotations ?
> There are some German Amibroker user`s ?

AmiBroker can import all text-based (ASCII) data using either its build in ASCII importer
or custom written script.
The recently published example (check http://republika.pl/amibroker/support.html) shows
how to import data in Metastock ASCII format.
In the next days more examples on using scripts will follow.
Moreover I want to enhance AmiBroker's built-in ASCII importer to handle configurable CSV formats.
Donald Dalley has also a lot of experience in writing and using scripts for importation.

BTW: ( Message to all subscribers ):
Please talk! This mailing list is provided for you, AmiBroker users, to share your experience.
Please understand that I can not write a script for everyone, since there are hundreds of
stock exchanges and thousands of data sources available. If anyone wrote something interesting
this may be very useful for someone else! Please don't be shy!

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko