[amibroker] Unreadable OBV & Acc/Dist charts

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Unreadable OBV & Acc/Dist charts
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 26 Nov 1999 21:50:38 -0000

Hello, Tomasz:

Would you mind limiting OBV's and Acc/Dist's right-side legends to a smaller
number of increments, please, so that we can actually read them on charts of
long histories? The other charts seem to be OK.

As it is now, everything is a blurry mess. I counted over 80 legend increments
and horizontal lines, for Cisco's OBV graph, on an, otherwise, *wonderful*
looking chart! ;^)

--

The World of AmiBroker Support