[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 3.17

Hola Tomasz

El 02-nov-99, Tomasz Janeczko escribió:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have just uploaded AmiBroker 3.17 update to my web site at:
> www.polbox.com/a/amibrok
>
> This update fixes two problems:
> + portfolio "sell" function which now correctly handles partial selling

- I cheking this and working perfectly. thank.

> + "snapshot windows" feature now works again (it was broken in some latest
versions i.e. >=3.10 )

> Best regards,
>
> Tomasz Janeczko
> ===============
> Visit AmiBroker WWW Site at:
> http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/

> -- 20 megs of disk space in your eGroup's Document Vault
> -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/amibroker/?m=1

Regards

Hi,

- When I join two shares in portfolio wiht different buy cost, the price is
the select share.

- On the commission table window, into commission space, is possible to put
decimal values?
e.g. ( 3.12 + 2.oo% of sum above.........).

- I have the same problem with the "short number" which Donald Dalley on
"Stock Issue" for some companies.

--
Escuse my for my bad english languaje, I.m sorry. thanks
Abelardo Vázquez López

avazquez@xxxx