[amibroker] Re: RE:AmiBroker 3.16

Hello, Tomasz:

On 26-Oct-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Todays standards for developing GUI are much higher.
> Amiga desperately needs high-class development environment with integrated
> GUI creation tools with productivity-oriented interface.

I presume this is what Reaction is supposed to be. Amiga Inc (Olaf?) should
have developer information for you.

> ClassAct on the other hand is years behind the standards and does not have
> quick GUI builder integrated with compiler (at least I don't know any)
> Note: I may be wrong... maybe you know some tools for Amiga comparable to
> MS Visual C++/Borland C++ Builder for Win32?

I found one for CA, here in Canada, but it has not been updated since it was
first released. It probably is of no use with Reaction. If you want it, let me
know. Otherwise, it would probably be best to look forward to Reaction.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support