[amibroker] Re: Close hours of different places

Hello, François-Xavier:

On 19-Jul-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:

> Do you know the open and close hours of quotation of Nasdaq, NYSE, London,
> Amsterdam, Francfort?

For the most part, exchanges open at 9-9:30AM to 4-5PM, but go to each
exchange and check directly.

At my AmiBroker support site (below), I have a link to a web page which has an
extensive (but still incomplete) list of stock exchanges world-wide. I see
that their JavaScript advertising might now cause you problems with AWeb.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker