[amibroker] Re: multiple moneys

Hello, François-Xavier:

On 16-Jul-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:

> I just want to be able to buy some stocks on different places and to read a
> good estimation of my portfolio in my own currency.

Currency conversion:

Tomasz has some portfolio features to add.

This would require a constant updating of the currency exchange rate, though,
but
that shouldn't be a problem. once a suitable data source is found.

Can anyone recommend a currency quote source?

(Tomasz: is this feature on the wish list?)

Also, if you haven't already, check out the ToDo list on his web page.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker