[amibroker] Failure to Snapshot Window Postitions

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Failure to Snapshot Window Postitions
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 15 Jul 1999 20:24:50 -0000

Hi, Everyone:

Further to my discovery that AmiBroker 3.12 does not save window
positions, I found that it saves the Select window's width, but not some
of the Toolbar, price chart or indicator window positions.

One indicator, for instance, is opened without height, at the top of the
screen, when AB is run. With an install in RAM:, that problem does not
happen, but the general position problem does.

I suggest that you don't do a Snapshot Windows, until this is fixed.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker