[amibroker] Re: Free Registration (fwd)

Hello, Donald Dalley

>What is your first name?

Panagiotis Boufardeas

akaraman@xxxx

>If you have a free intra-day source with OHLCV, this is the only
>obvious thing that is missing.

what else do we need to have intra-day except OHLCV
#1)# also in amibroker in the portfolio we cannot put intra day commision
#2)# the main problem with this program is in the portfolio it doesn't allow
me to insert the low price that i may have bought at but only allows me to
use the closing price, (most greek people do not find out what they have
bought until the next day)

>This is the header of the Code_Descriptions:

> o ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ
Code Descriptions:
>This is the "<date>.end" file's header:

>Μετοχες: Ημερομηνία:Τρίτη, 29 06 1999
shares date Tuesday 29 06 1999

>Ονομα Τεμάχια Μεγιστο Ελαχιστο Ανοιγμα Κλεισιμο Προηγ.
Name Volume HI Low open close
Pr.close
>I don't know what this is, but I think the first column of number is
volumes,
>in thousands, and another is probably yesterday's close. (This means I
>can add Advanced/Declined numbers, too, but not with the first release.)
>Otherwise, it is the End-Of-Day price range.

>This one looks to be OK, if Greek tickers are wanted. I will do both, but
>their data will be mutually exclusive (you can't use both with the same
>database).
thats fine

P . Boufardeas
akaraman@xxxx
ICQ 28735786
Amiga 1200, PPC 603+ 166mhz , 040/25 32mb/mem
HD 3.2mb, CD 40xTech, DR-R 4xPanasonic

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker