[amibroker] Greetings from Germany...

Yesterday, I've downloaded Your new version of AmiBroker (it's very
nice...).
I've attached a file with data'files:
I've found pages with old stockquotes and index-quotes in the web.
After converting them I was able to import these into AmiBroker.
The "zz" in the file-name was added, because I want them listed last
in the file-list. You may set the displayed quotes up to 999 to see
the whole graph. (In next versions the maximum of stored quotes may
be set up higher - depending on RAM-size. I've got a PPC-board with
64 MB!). Look for information in the Stock-Information-menu...
I don't know if You like them or not, they are free. Give it to
others or publish them with next versions, change them, etc.
You may also get the ASCII-files, if You want...
With best wishes....

Michael Wilde

(I hope, those Post-office-fellas will ring me up soon...)

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,