[amibroker] AmiBroker.guide

  • Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker.guide
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 4 Mar 1999 21:10:12 -0000

Hello Everyone

Last time Donald Dalley asked me for a guide for version 3.0 which is
available now on AmiNet,
writing:
>You forgot the guide document. The icon is there, but not guide file. Could
>you
>either mail it to me or upload it seperately on the site, please?

Since not only Donald but more people could be confused with file structure
in the archive I want to
explain it on the list forum:
I didn't forgot to include the AmiBroker.guide - it is in the archive -
however not in the main directory but -
in Locale/Guides/english/AmiBroker.guide (English language version) and in
Locale/Guides/polski/AmiBroker.guide.
The trick is that AmiBroker is now localized. And you SHOULD USE THE INSTALL
SCRIPT included (Install-AmiBroker).

Installation script does a number of things, including detecting your
preferred language setting and copying appropriate
language version of Guide to destination directory. Please don't try to
outsmart the installing script it really does its work
well.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker