[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 2.9 Analysis Language Reference (Part 1)

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 2.9 Analysis Language Reference (Part 1)
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 18 Jan 1999 19:40:31 -0000

Hi!

Unfortunatelly Fml() will not be supported in 2.9.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Hi, Tomasz:

On 17-Jan-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> To give you an idea how the new analysis language will look like I
> decided to give you the preliminary description
> of this language. First part contains function list which will be
supported.

Thanks! This gives us something to read for a while. ;^)

I take it that fml("name") is our home-made formula named "name"?

Can you make it so that we can experiment easier, without wiping out
previously created formulas? As it is, when we quit AB, the current version
of a formula overwrites the last saved version. It may help some people, but
I've lost some interesting formulae that way.

Will it be possible in 2.9 to use the commission formulae on the cards I
sent
you?

---===///||| Donald Dalley |||\\\===---
The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

----

What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks! Plus
quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion. All free,
fast, and easy. Visit: http://www.stockmaster.com

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker

--
Wyslano przez bezplatny serwer KKI - www.kki.net.pl
To jest miejsce na reklame Twojej FIRMY !

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker