[amibroker] Small suggestion

Hello,

I would like to see in a future version of Amibroker a feature that keeps
track of all the transactions that an investor makes.

So far I have been using Amibroker and I have bought and sold quite a few
times various of my stocks. Unfortunatelly, when I sell a stock, this
disappears from the portfolio manager box. In that way I cannot keep track
of a "history" of my transactions. Furtermore I am not in a position to
calculate if I lost or gained money throught the period that I play in the
stock market.

In conclusion, I believe that records of all transactions should be kept
in a history menu and calculations should be done automatically in that
menu.

I hope that this request is reasonable. Thank you for your time.

--
Best regards
________________________

Stavros A. Gouzos
stavrosgouzos@xxxx
stavrosgz@xxxx
ICQ#13985085

A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look
like an elephant.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker