[amibroker] Re: Arexx-Scripte

Hello, Klaus:

On 14-Jan-99, Klaus Reiser wrote:

> It is the same with my english! I always have to ask my wife to translate my
> words. But there is nothing for free!! For her help she demands for SEX ;-))
> ( and Iam not the youngest anymore!!!!)

This sounds like a fair trade, to me! I presume your English will get much
better, real fast, then. <double-wink>

Do I know Al Bundy? Sure, Al buried his Chevy in my backyard.

> Well, it is right
> I am demanding but what do you think do I get ???????????
> ( Greetings from his wife!! My name is Anne!)

A lot of toe-tapping? ;^) Hi, Anne.

> O god!!!! I could send it to you but I am sure it`s not verry
> helpful for you.It`s not the same like a good program but it works :-)).
> If you like I could send it to you.

Ah, but it *is* important if the teacher learns something from the student!
Until I see what someone did with one of my programs, who knows what
I'll learn. The feedback about the converter was real helpful!

I had a very quick look at the ones at your site - I did not check to
see how they actually work, yet, though. Please send your latest.

I am now using the REBOL scripting language to go get a lot of my data
pages for me now. It's not ready for a lot of heavy programming yet, but
if AB had a REBOL port, similar to an ARexx port, THAT would make the
combination very interesting!

AmiBroker + TCP/IP stack + REBOL = direct I-net connection to prices

I am sure what you did with ARexx is (or could be) similar (I will look
later), but REBOL would use much more efficient code.

Version 2 will add ports. =8^)

> Just to know always how much my accumulated stocks are worth I have
> another program which daily calculates this.
> This does not work with the integrate portfolio in AB.
> Is that right????

What does not work? The calculations *within the portfolio* works...
A spreadsheet works, too.

What AB can't do yet is graph the daily changes.
Is that what you mean?

There is still some information in AB beyond the reach of ARexx.
The portfolio is one area that could be made accessible; indicators
are another.

Is there anything planned for this, Tomasz?

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker