[amibroker] Re: EURO Currency

Hello, Klaus:

On 12-Jan-99, Klaus Reiser wrote:

> To solve the Euro-problem I took your History-Script, mixed it powerful
> and the result was an Euro-Converter ;-)))

I would love to see what you did with my program! If anyone else out there
has modified my programs, please send them to me. I still have more to
learn.

> I hope, you did not really put this number into your converter ;-)))
> The DM-->> Euro exchange rate is 1.95583-->> 1.00

Actually, the Mark exchange number was from a local paper, to at least
be close. The operation should have been the opposite, though - it was
just a "make believe" comment. ;^)

> Anyone who is interested should take a look at my Homepage.

I did. My high school German is too weak to carry on a conversation
now. ;^(

> The programs there are not"up to date". Anyone who is interested
> in the latest versions should contact me.

I am interested.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA