[amibroker] Re: Learning ARexx Was: Euro converter is now available

Hi, Terry:

On 11-Jan-99, Donald Dalley wrote:

> On 11-Jan-99, Terry Chadban wrote:

> > I haven't got the time to go and learn the complete AREXX language just to
> > write a few simple scripts

> This is not the way to use any language, computer or spoken.

Hmm, I see I didn't finish my thought, here, last night.

What I meant by this is that ARexx, and some other computer languages, can
be compared to a bicycle. Very few parts of a bicycle can be removed, or left
broken, and still have the machine "function as a bicycle". Mudguards, chain
guards & streamers come to mind, but even there, the rider gets muddy, dirty
or doesn't look elegant.

Likewise, you can only ignore a very small part of ARexx and still have it
complete basic tasks.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA