[amibroker] AmiBroker 3.0

  • Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.0
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 30 Oct 1998 22:21:40 -0000

Hi everyone,

I was quiet for some weeks, because I was busy moving to my new flat.
Unfortunatelly this affected the development
of the version 3.0. I am sorry about that. The good news are that new
analysis engine is almost ready and most work left
is the user interface. I am not sure if I release version 3.0 or 2.9 which
should be some kind of beta-release, just to make
3.0 fully-featured and working. This will allow all of you to check-out new
features WITHOUT the need to register again!!!!

Soon I will post some more details,
Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko