Re: [amibroker] More suggestions for version 3

  • To: <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] More suggestions for version 3
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 23 Aug 1998 12:32:59 -0000

Hello Donald,

>You are refering to "cycle analysis", Terry.
>Tomasz: will the new engine handle cycles?

Engine will be exandable. I can not tell you if I manage to include
*ALL* the fancy features
in 3.0 but this will not be the end of development :-)

>> The more that I look at the features (??) of MetaStock for
>> Windows, the more I appreciate just how good AmiBroker is,
>
>I, for one, would be interested in hearing a comparison.

I think that AmiBroker 3.0 will be the first comparable version,
currently it lacks a little bit in power department,
but it may win when comparing user-friendliness. And AB costs much less :-)
Hopefully, one day (when I manage to implement all your suggestions) you
will have much better program for much less.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko