Re: [amibroker] 3.0 Wish List

  • To: Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] 3.0 Wish List
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 5 Aug 1998 20:22:21 -0000

On 06-Aug-98, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Hi, Tomasz:

> Do you mean Open Interests (Number of open contracts)?

No. I meant the number of stock transactions.
I am sure others want Open Interest figures; if so, they should speak up.

> You will be able to do ANYTHING (well... almost) ;-)
> As for mathematics a new language will allow to calculate a value of any
> expression with nested braces and with normal operator precedence.

Thank you!

> In fact I am now implementing something like a compiler ;-).

I take it that this is for light-speed calculations?

> >Also, the main price chart does not include the OPEN price.
> >Is there a good reason not to include it in the grab bar?

> There is no other reason than limited space.

Could you make it available for those of us who have wide displays?

Thanks,

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
ddalley@xxxx