Re: [amibroker] DalleySuite Advantages?

  • To: Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] DalleySuite Advantages?
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 3 Aug 1998 00:07:08 -0000

On 03-Aug-98, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> ...user-friendliness

This is my ultimate goal.

> Any importer written using AmiBroker's ARexx interface
> (as DalleySuite) will be better just because it is optimized
> for given data source.

Right. Since I had not done a direct comparison before, I just wanted to
see how the two available methods fared.

It was interesting & fun, and also proved that the long hours spent making
it were worthwhile.

> Additionally Donald has put a lot of work to develop robust
> solution so, if you don't have any Arexx-script writting skills,
> DalleySuite seems to be a wise choice.

Thank you, Tomasz. Since most of my programs were originally written for
myself, I had to do them right. That was a good education, for now I am
writing for others.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
ddalley@xxxx