[amibroker] Introduction to Group

  • Subject: [amibroker] Introduction to Group
  • From: Terry Chadban <terryc@xxxx>
  • Date: 4 Jul 1998 02:25:05 -0000

Hi,
I have just joined this mailing list, and was asked to introduce myself,
so here goes. My name is Terry Chadban, I am 50 years old, and live in
Newcastle in Australia. I am just starting to collect Australian
historical data for AmiBroker, and will be using Donald Dalley's
excellent Suite of programs to convert the data for AmiBroker.

If there are any other Australians out there using AmiBroker, or anyone
else interested in the Aus stock market then feel free to email me and I
will be happy to help in any way that I can.

Bye for now,
Terry
--
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it,
chances are you won't either.

___
////
terryc@xxxx Australian Amigas do it #umop apisdn#
#Amiga# 2000/030/50,1+16+Retina 4mb \\\\///
Miami,V-NG,YAM2,MD-2,AmFTP,AmIRC \\\\/

----
Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/amibroker/